Enterprise Information Security Intern at Wells Fargo
June 2017 – Present Chandler, AZ
- Analyzed LDAP log files and developed dashboards/alerts in the Splunk software language to accurately display information regarding the Customer Authentication Repository
- Successfully improved leadership and communication skills working with remote Channel Secure team in the security organization
Teacher’s Assistant at Arizona State University
September 2016 – Present Tempe, Arizona
- Actively grade all assignments for CIS 236 (Honors Information Systems), CIS 308, CIS 365 to answer any questions that students may have regarding grading as well as the assignments themselves.
- Demonstrate time management and organizational skills to accurately grade assignments in a timely manner as well as respond to the needs of the professor.
Alumni Relations Specialist at Arizona State University Foundation
May 2016 – February 2017 Tempe, Arizona
- Served as a fundraising representative for Arizona State University to personally raise over $5,000 of financial support for scholarships, programs, faculty research and more while providing information about ASU events, successes and volunteer opportunities
- Represented Arizona State University as a professional ambassador by communicating with parents and many ASU alumni
Intern at Bioengineering Department at University of California, San Diego
July 2014 – August 2014 San Diego, California
- Planned, investigated, and presented a research project testing the effects of compression on cartilage proving it to be resilient to stress
- Demonstrated that cartilage has variability in Tissue Engineering and Regenerative Medicine cluster with Robert L. Sah, MD, ScD